On behalf of the Organizing Committee, it is our great pleasure to announce and invite you to the 5th International Conference “RADIATION INTERACTION WITH MATERIALS: FUNDAMENTALS AND APPLICATIONS 2014” on 12-15 May, 2014 at Kaunas University of Technology, Department of Physics, Lithuania.
1. Radiation induced physical and chemical effects and processes in materials;
2. Physical and chemical processes induced by electromagnetic radiation;
3. Plasma and ionic processes for hydrogen energy technologies;
4. The use of various types of radiation in thin film technologies;
5. The techniques and analysis methods of irradiation;
6. Radiation technologies and their impact on environment;
7. Modeling of irradiation induced processes;
8. Processes in nuclear fuel cycle.
The Conference language is English.
15th of January, 2014 – the start of earlier registration,
1st of March, 2014 – the end of online registration,
1st of April 2014 – the manuscript submission,
1st of April 2014 – the registration fee payment,
15th of April 2014 – the announcement of preliminary conference program.
Full text of the presentations will be published in the Conference Proceedings “Radiation interaction with materials: fundamentals and applications 2014” that is referred in ISI Web of Knowledge database (Conference Proceedings Citation Index- Science (CPCI-S)
Alternatively manuscripts may be submitted for publication in a special volume of the journal of Material Science (Science Citation Index Expanded - SCIE). All manuscripts will be refereed according to the standard procedure of the journal
Only papers which have been presented at the Conference can be submitted for the special issue. Those submissions which successfully pass the journal’s peer reviewing process will be included in the special volume of the journal.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Kaunas at Conference.