In accordance with the Regulations of Doctoral Studies of Vilnius University and the State Research Institute Center for Physical Sciences and Technology (FTMC), FTMC announces additional admission to doctoral studies in the fields of Physics N002, Chemistry N003 and Material engineering T008 science
according to the topics of theses of these fields of science >>>
Applicants must have a Master's qualification degree or a higher education degree equivalent to it.
Applicants have to submit to the Department of Scientific Information and Doctoral Studies (Saulėtekio av. 3, LT-10257 Vilnius, Lithuania, Room C424 or D417, electronic versions of documents can be submitted via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
) the following documents by 21st of October, 3 PM (inclusive):
- Application for admission addressed to the Director of FTMC (example);
- Copies of Masters‘s degree diploma or of a higher education diploma equivalent to it and their supplements;
- A certificate of assessment of academic qualifications issued by the Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Recommendations by two academic referees from the topic of the relevant field of science;
- List of research works and their copies, conference presentations, works awarded at scientific competitions (if there is any);
- Application form with a photo ();
- Copy of passport or identification card.
Interview with applicants under the Doctoral committee established procedure will be held on 22nd October, 10 o’clock at FTMC, Saulėtekio av. 3, LT-10257 Vilnius, Lithuania, Room C301. If there is no posibility to participate in the interview, please send the Motivation Letter via e-mail: email@example.com.
Doctoral studies begin on the 1st November, 2019.
More detailed information is available at the Department of Scientific Information and Doctoral Studies of FTMC, Saulėtekio av. 3, LT-10257 Vilnius, Lithuania, Room D412, phone: +370 52641954, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.