In accordance with the Regulations of Doctoral Studies of Vilnius University and the State Research Institute Center for Physical Sciences and Technology (FTMC), FTMC announces admission to doctoral studies in the fields of Physics
N 002, Chemistry
N 003 and Material engineering
T 008 sciences according to the topics of these fields of sciences
Applicants must have a Master's qualification degree or a higher education degree equivalent to it.
Applicants have to submit to the Department of Scientific Information and Doctoral Studies via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
electronic versions (if there is no possibility to make an electronic version, the documents can be submitted to Saulėtekio av. 3, LT-10257 Vilnius, Lithuania, Room D409) of the following documents by 27th June, 12:00 (EEST)
- Application for admission addressed to the Director of CPST (example);
- Copies of Masters‘s degree diploma or of a higher education diploma equivalent to it and their supplements;
- A copy of the certificate on the recognition of higher education qualifications obtained abroad (if requested by FTMC);
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Recommendations by two academic referees from the topic of the relevant field of science;
- List of research works and their copies, conference presentations, works awarded at scientific competitions (if there is any);
- Application form with a photo (application form);
- Copy of passport or identification card.
Interview with applicants under the Doctoral committee established procedure will be held on 28th June 14:00 (EEST)
at FTMC, Saulėtekio av. 3, LT-10257 Vilnius, Lithuania, Room C301 or remotely (login links will be sent individually to each candidate). Candidates who are unable to attend the interview, additionally has to submit the Motivation Letter
via e-mail: email@example.com
Doctoral studies begin on the 1st October.
Doctoral students admitted to a state-funded place are paid a fixed amount of scholarship: in the Ist year of studies – 798 Eur/month, in the IInd – IVth year of studies – 924 Eur/month.
More detailed information is available at the Department of Scientific Information and Doctoral Studies of FTMC, Saulėtekio av. 3, LT-10257 Vilnius, Lithuania, Room D412, phone: +370 5266 1646, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org