In accordance with the Regulations of Doctoral Studies of Vilnius University and the State Research Institute Center for Physical Sciences and Technology (FTMC), FTMC announces additional admission to doctoral studies in the fields of Physics
N 002 and Material engineering
T 008 sciences according to the topics of these fields of sciences
Applicants must have a Master's qualification degree or a higher education degree equivalent to it.
Applicants have to submit to the Department of Scientific Information and Doctoral Studies via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
electronic versions (if there is no possibility to make an electronic version, the documents can be submitted to Saulėtekio av. 3, LT-10257 Vilnius, Lithuania, Room D409) of the following documents by 5th September
- Application for admission addressed to the Director of CPST (example);
- Application form with a photo (application form);
- Recommendations by two academic referees from the topic of the relevant field of science;
- Copies of Masters‘s degree diploma or of a higher education diploma equivalent to it and their supplements;
- A copy of the certificate on the recognition of higher education qualifications obtained abroad (if requested by FTMC);
- Copy of passport or identification card.
- Curriculum Vitae;
- List of research works and their copies, conference presentations, works awarded at scientific competitions (if there is any);
Interview with applicants under the Doctoral committee established procedure will be held on 7th September 11:00 (EEST)
at FTMC, Saulėtekio av. 3, LT-10257 Vilnius, Lithuania, Room C301 or remotely (login links will be sent individually to each candidate). Candidates who are unable to attend the interview, additionally has to submit the Motivation Letter
via e-mail: email@example.com
Doctoral studies begin on the 1st October.
Doctoral students admitted to a state-funded place are paid a fixed amount of scholarship: in the Ist year of studies – 874 Eur/month, in the IInd – IVth year of studies – 1012 Eur/month.
More detailed information is available at the Department of Scientific Information and Doctoral Studies of FTMC, Saulėtekio av. 3, LT-10257 Vilnius, Lithuania, Room D412, phone: +370 5264 1954, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org