In accordance with the Regulations of Doctoral Studies of Vilnius University and the State Research Institute Center for Physical Sciences and Technology (FTMC), FTMC announces admission to doctoral studies in the fields of Physics N 002, Chemistry N 003 and Material engineering T 008 science according to the topics of theses of these fields of science >>
Applicants must have a Master's qualification degree or a higher education degree equivalent to it.
Applicants have to submit to the Department of Doctoral Studies (Saulėtekio av. 3, LT-10257 Vilnius, Lithuania, Room C424 or D417, electronic versions of documents can be submitted via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
) the following documents by 25th
of June 16hrs (inclusive):
- Application for admission addressed to the Director of CPST (example);
- Copies of Masters‘s degree diploma or of a higher education diploma equivalent to it and their supplements;
- A certificate of assessment of academic qualifications issued by the Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Recommendations by two academic referees from the topic of the relevant field of science;
- List of research works and their copies, conference presentations, works awarded at scientific competitions (if there is any);
- Application form with a photo (example coming soon);
- Copy of passport or identification card.
Interview with applicants under the Doctoral committee established procedure will be held on 26 June 10 o’clock at FTMC, Saulėtekio av. 3, LT-10257 Vilnius, Lithuania, Room C301. If there is no posibility to participate in the interview, please send the Motivation Letter via e-mail: email@example.com.
Doctoral studies begin on the 1st October, 2018.
More detailed information is available at the Department of Doctoral Studies of FTMC, Saulėtekio av. 3, LT-10257 Vilnius, Lithuania, Room C424, phone: +370 5264 1954, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.