In accordance with the Regulations of Doctoral Studies of Vilnius University and the State Research Institute Center for Physical Sciences and Technology (FTMC), FTMC announces admission to doctoral studies in the fields of Physics N 002, Chemistry N 003 and Material engineering T 008 sciences according to the topics of these fields of sciences
Applicants must have a Master's qualification degree or a higher education degree equivalent to it.
Applicants have to submit to the Department of Scientific Information and Doctoral Studies via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
electronic versions (if there is no possibility to make an electronic version, the documents can be submitted to Saulėtekio av. 3, LT-10257 Vilnius, Lithuania, Room D412 or D409) of the following documents by the end of August (the exact date will be specified shortly):
- Application for admission addressed to the Director of CPST (sample);
- Copies of Masters‘s degree diploma or of a higher education diploma equivalent to it and their supplements;
- Acertificate of assessment of academic qualifications issued by the Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Recommendations by two academic referees from the topic of the relevant field of science;
- List of research works and their copies, conferencepresentations, works awarded atscientific competitions (if there is any);
- Application form with a photo (application form);
- Copy of passport or identification card.
Interview with applicants under the Doctoral committee established procedure will be held in the beginning of September (the exact date will be specified shortly) at FTMC, Saulėtekio av. 3, LT-10257 Vilnius, Lithuania, Room C301. If there is no possibility to participate in the interview, please send the Motivation Letter via e-mail: email@example.com
Doctoral studies begin on the 1st October 2020.
More detailed information is available at the Department of Scientific Information and Doctoral Studies of FTMC, Saulėtekio av. 3,LT-10257 Vilnius, Lithuania, Room D412, phone: +370 5264 1954, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org