2020. 09. 30
- 2020. 10. 01
The APROPOS 17 Scientific Conference
The APROPOS 17 conference (the second under new name) continues the series of symposia held in Vilnius since 1971 with the initial title “Plasma and instabilities in semiconductors”, later “Ultrafast Phenomena in Semiconductors” (UFPS).
The conference aims to reveal and share of new ideas in technology, research and application of new advanced optoelectronic materials, to discover new trends in optoelectronics research and to discuss processes and fascinating phenomena arising when optics meets electronics. Special emphasis will be attributed to applications of ultrafast methods for advanced materials.
- Semiconductor nanostructures and advanced photonics systems
- Organic materials for optoelectronics
- Ultrafast and THz phenomena
- Laser technologies & light emitting diodes
- Nano- and biophotonics
- Special session: Ultrafast methods for advanced materials
Conference on 30 September – 01 October, 2020
Center for Physical Sciences and Technology (Saulėtekio av. 3, Vilnius, Lithuania)
Preliminary Conference Programme