The Corrosion Testing Laboratory meets the requirements of LST EN ISO / IEC 17025: 2005 and is accredited for:
- Carry out corrosion tests of metals and their alloys, anodic and cathodic metallic coatings, conversion coatings, anodic oxide coatings and organic coatings on metallic materials in neutral salt spray artificial atmosphere according to LST EN ISO 9227:2017;
- Assess coatings for damage according to EN ISO LST EN ISO 10289, EN ISO 4628-2, EN ISO 4628-3, EN ISO 4628-4, EN ISO 4628-5, EN ISO 4628-6, Part of EN ISO 4628-7.
Accredited Corrosion Research Laboratory services:
- Expert evaluation of corrosion damages of various products (metals, alloys, steels, paints, lacquers, etc.) in natural and artificial atmosphere and solutions.
- Evaluation of corrosion impact on industrial objects.
- Consultation on corrosion protection.
- Accredited according to ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and EN ISO 9227:2017 standards.
- The Scope of Accreditation (Flexible) also covers an evaluation of coatings corrosion damages according to the EN ISO 10289, EN ISO 4628 clauses 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7.
Additional services and testing:
- Evaluation of coatings adhesion by Cross Cut Test, EN ISO 2409.
- Determination of resistance to liquids. Immersion in liquids other than water, EN ISO 2812-1.
- Determination of resistance to liquids. Water immersion method, EN ISO 2812-2.
- Determination of resistance to humidity. Condensation (single-sided exposure), EN ISO 6270-1.
- Determination of resistance to humidity (condensation-water atmospheres), EN ISO 6270-2.
- Copper-accelerated acetic acid salt spray (CASS) corrosion test, EN ISO 9227:2017.
- Total immersion corrosion test for Aircraft Maintenance Chemicals, ASTM F 483-08.
- Corrosion of low-embrittling cadmium plate by Aircraft maintenance chemicals, ASTM F 1111.
- Sandwich corrosion test, ASTM F 1110-02.
- Cyclic immersion corrosion of cadmium plate, SAE AIR6130.
- MEK Resistance test, ASTM D 4752 – 98.
Contact us by filling out the inquiry form. We will respond within 2 business days.