Photos: Marius Jovaiša
- Research of lubrication, wear, friction and other interactions between moving surfaces.
- Studies of degradation and electrochemical processes.
- Training of tribology researchers.
- Creation of lubrication technology, including coatings, biobased oils, and additives.
- Degradation of oils, biofuels, rubber, plastics and similar functional materials.
- Development of new wear-resistant coatings together with synthesis.
- Research of electrochemical and corrosion processes in oil films.
- Tribology of anodized alumina, electrochemically treated surfaces, and other coatings.
Contact us by filling out the inquiry form. We will respond within 2 business days.