Research & Development
- FT-IR spectroscopy in vacuum
- Determination of the absolute configuration of molecules (VCD)
Polymers and Chemistry
- Identification of inorganic fillers in polymer composites in the far infrared region
- Identification of inorganic minerals and pigments
- Detection and characterization of thin and monolayers
- Surface analysis combined with polarization modulation (PM-IRRAS)
- Characterization of optical and highly reflective materials (windows, mirrors)
- Determination of oxygen and carbon contents in silicon wafers for quality control
- Transmittance measurements.
- Diffusion and mirror reflection spectra measurements.
- Low-temperature (3-300 K) modulation spectroscopy (photo-, electro-reflectance, lambda-modulation) and photoluminescence measurements.
- Determination of electron energy band gap.
- Determination of Varshni, Arrhenius parameters.
- Evaluation of the optical yield/quality (emission intensity versus reference sample emission)
- finding of the characteristic spectral lines of the sample, which can be exploited for a particular application within UV-NIR spectral range.
Optoelectronic Systems Characterisation:
Contact us by filling out the inquiry form. We will respond within 2 business days.